The Boutique

Our boutique has unique artisan quality hand knitted handbags. All our handbags are hand crafted and made in New Jersey. The handbags are all unique designs and not mass produced, but knitted by Lisa, so her boutique is the only place you can find them on the internet. Custom orders welcomed!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wedding Purse

I have been getting a lot of requests for wedding purses. So here's the first one, it's a work in progress.
 
The roses on top are crochet.  The body of the bag is just plain knitting. The lining is a satin fabric that is re-enforced. I put the snaps in. I sewed the knitted piece to the lining, then I assemble the bag. I made a beaded handle. I crocheted a tube shape with seed beads. Now I am sewing on sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your blog!