The Boutique

Our boutique has unique artisan quality hand knitted handbags. All our handbags are hand crafted and made in New Jersey. The handbags are all unique designs and not mass produced, but knitted by Lisa, so her boutique is the only place you can find them on the internet. Custom orders welcomed!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year and News

Happy new year to ya. I wanted to thank all those who bought gifts from my stores. A BIG thank you to you!
I'm working on making more scarves, and of course handbags. Recently, I've had a few requests that I should create some wedding items, like purses, fingerless gloves, that sort of thing. So I'm busy designing. 

I've also created a new blog http://independentteambeachbodycoachlisa.blogspot.com Would love you to follow along!



I recently unraveled a sweater and am re-using the yarn. The yarn is a wool that has been treated so it can be washed.  I took the yarn and wrapped it around a back of a chair, then used scrap yarn to tie it together. I wet the yarn and hung it in the shower. I attached a small weight to the bottom. I used a weight from my husband's fishing tackle box. Not a really heavy one, just heavy enough to pull the yarn straight. So when it is completely dry I can wind it into a hank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your blog!